European Union project EU4Agri announced today public call worth 3 million BAM for support to investments in processing capacities and marketing of agri-food products, thereby also responding to the needs for recovery from the crisis caused by COVID19 pandemic.
Public call is open to companies, entrepreneurs and cooperatives engaged in processing and/or production of agricultural and food products, registered in relevant ministry/institution's Client registry and that have less than 25% of public capital in its owners structure and are not part of the holding.
Each applicant can apply for funds in the amount of 60.000 BAM to 300.000 BAM (VAT not included) and must secure co-financing in the amount of minimum 35% of the total value of proposed investment.
Deadline for submission of applications is 30 September 2020. until 15.00. Applications received after this deadline will not be taken into consideration.
This is the first of series of public calls for support within the EU4Agri project. The preliminary list of all public calls under the EU4Agri project can be found here.
How to apply?
Information on how to apply can be found in document Smjernice za podnosioce prijava (in BHS languages).
Documentation relevant to the public call (in BHS languages):
1. Prijavni obrazac
2. Obrazac jednostavnog poslovnog plana - opisni dio
Obrazac složenog poslovnog plana - opisni dio
2a. Obrazac jednostavnog poslovnog plana - tabela
Obrazac složenog poslovnog plana - tabela
3. Pismo namjere za sufinansiranje projekta (primjer)
4. Lista za provjeru dostavljene dokumentacije
ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS RELATED TO PUBLIC CALL
1. Answers to questions received by August 6, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Answers to questions received by August 14, 2020 to email@example.com
3. Answers to questions received by August 21, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Answers to questions received between August 22 to 28, 2020 to email@example.com
5. Answers to questions received by September 8, 2020 to firstname.lastname@example.org
SECOND ONLINE INFO SESSION WILL BE HELD ON SEPTEMBER 9, 2020 AT 11.00 VIA FACEBOOK PAGE EU4AGRI.
In case of difficulties with downloading or opening these documents, as well as for questions related to the public call, please contact us via email: email@example.com with name of the public call clearly stated in the subject of the message.
EU4AGRI is a European Union 4-year project (2020-2024) valued at 20.25 million BAM that aims to modernize agri-food sector in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Project is jointly implemented and co-financed by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) in BiH and Czech Development Agency (CzDA).