LID project: Extended deadline for Public Call for Participation in the first Global Crowdfunding Academy BiHOct 11, 2017
As a part of the "Local Integrated Development" project (LID), which is primarily funded by the European Union (EU) and implemented by the United Nations Development Program (UNDP) in Bosnia and Herzegovina (BiH), the "Public Call for Participation in Training Program for Creation and Implementation of crowdfunding campaigns in Bosnia and Herzegovina” has been announced.
The main goals of this Public Call are:
1. Providing opportunities for alternative financing of innovative projects and initiatives from BiH through group funding and raising awareness of the importance and possibilities of the group financing concept (crowdfunding);
2. Creating a business network and sharing experiences between program participants.
Through this Public Call, between 12 and 15 teams with the best projects and ideas will be selected for participation in the Global Crowdfunding Academy BiH specialist education program. The selected teams will receive free mentorship and support from crowdfunding experts and mentors who have worked and participated in some of the most successful crowdfunding campaigns in Croatia and the region, in order to develop their own projects and prepare to run their own crowdfunding campaigns throughout the program.
The Global Crowdfunding Academy BiH will cover four thematic educational modules. After the completion of the educational modules, the teams will have secured mentor support to successfully prepare the implementation campaigns as well as secured support during their implementation.
The Academy participants will have the opportunity to learn:
• What is crowdfunding (advantages and opportunities);
• How to shape an idea;
• What are the bases of a successful crowdfunding campaign;
• How to make a crowdfunding campaign visible on social networks;
• What are the possible obstacles during the crowdfunding campaign;
• How to make quality promotional videos;
• What after launching promotional videos on crowdfunding platforms;
• How to properly determine the target group;
• How to communicate with future donors;
• What to do after a crowdfunding campaign has been conducted.
Entrusted applicants who fulfill the basic conditions may submit applications solely in the electronic form available HERE, including all necessary supporting documentation, by 15 November 2017 at the latest, until 23:00.