LID project: info-sessions on participation in Start-up programApr 24, 2017
Within the scope of “Local Integrated Development” (LID) project, during the period from 25 to 28 April, there will be series of info sessions and presentations for persons who are interested in participating in the program of entrepreneurship development and provision of support for establishing start-ups.
The Public Call for entrepreneurship development and provision of support for establishing of start-ups opens to all interested individuals from the following areas of local governments: Banja Luka, Bijeljina, Čelinac, Doboj, Domaljevac-Šamac, Foča, Goražde, Gradiška, Konjic, Maglaj, Modriča, Mostar, Novi Grad, Odžak, Orašje, Prijedor, Srebrenik, Šamac, Tuzla, Vareš, Žepče and Živinice. The planned support program includes:
• Specialized multi-day training (up to 40 participants);
• Grant financial support for implementation to up to 5 best-rated business plans;
• Mentoring support and monitoring during the first year of business operations.
The deadline for the submission of project proposals is Friday, 5th of May 2017 at 17:00.
Dates, times and venues of Start-up program info sessions and presentations:
Tuesday, 25 April 2017
• Živinice, Municipality Živinice, 9:30 AM
• Tuzla, International gallery of portraits Tuzla, 12 PM
• Srebrenik, Business center Srebrenik, 2 PM
• Doboj, restaurant Harizma, utorak, 9 AM
• Modriča, Municipality Modriča, 12 PM
• Foča, DPO, 9 AM
• Goražde, Business center, 11 AM
Wednesday, 26 April 2017
• Maglaj, DK “Edhem Mulabdić” Maglaj, 1 PM
• Žepče, Municipality Žepče, 3 PM
• Bijeljina, City Hall, 11 AM
• Konjic, Municipality Konjic, 9 AM
• Mostar, SPARK Business park, 3 PM
• Novi Grad, Municipality Novi Grad, 11 AM
• Prijedor, Agency “Preda-PD“, 2 PM
• Šamac, hotel „Plaža“, 2 PM
Thursday, 27 April 2017
• Vareš, Municipality Vareš, 9 AM
• Gradiška, Municipality Gradiška, 10 AM
• Banja Luka, Chamber of commerce, Banja Luka, 2 PM
Friday, 28 April 2017
• Čelinac, Municipality Čelinac, 10 AM
The Public Call for entrepreneurship development and provision of support for establishing of start-ups, was announced within the scope of “Local Integrated Development” (LID) project. LID is a three-year initiative (2016-2018) primarily financed by the European Union (EU) and implemented by the United Nations Development Programme in Bosnia and Herzegovina (UNDP in BiH), in cooperation with the State Ministry of Human Rights and Refugees, Ministry of Development, Entrepreneurship and Crafts of the Federation of BiH, Ministry of Administration and Local Self-Government of RS and two Associations of Cities and Municipalities. LID project is implemented in 21 local governances in BiH.
LID project aims to raise the standards of living and the social cohesion in Bosnia and Herzegovina through inclusive and sustainable socio-economic development. Within the component for economic recovery, LID project will directly support the private sector and potential investors to increase an overall economic activity in local communities, ensure economic growth through productive value chains and to create new jobs and income. The project also provides assistances for the long-term unemployed and socially excluded categories of the population, especially returnees, internally displaced persons and long-term unemployed persons.