New Development Projects Within ILDP
Integrated Local Development Project (ILDP) together with 17 municipalities and cities across BiH (Bihać, Gradačac, Jablanica, Jajce, Ključ, Laktaši, Livno, Ljubuški, Lopare, Mrkonjić Grad, Nevesinje, Novo Sarajevo, Posušje, Prijedor, Sanski Most, Velika Kladuša, Vlasenica) is launching implementation of development projects. All projects originate from development strategies that have been developed last year as part of the ILDP’s support to the process of strategic planning at local level. The projects are jointly financed between the ILDP’s Seed Fund for Local Development and municipal/city administrations.
Support to local development projects is provided as part of the ILDP’s assistance to the process of operationalization and implementation of local strategies representing a logical sequence of the recently completed strategic planning process. The main goal of the support is to establish foundations for a systemic implementation of strategies consequently leading to an overall improvement of quality and standard of life within the ILDP communities.
Projects selected for financing are as follows:
- Bihać: “Improving energy efficiency in primary school Harmani I”, total value KM 89.936
- Gradačac: “Reconstruction and extension of the Sports Center Luke –Phase I”,
total value KM 114.458
- Jablanica: “Jablanica in its stone”, total value KM 82.033
- Jajce: “Construction and establishment of a tourist info center”, total value KM 162.000
- Ključ: “Infrastructure expansion in the industry zone Velagići”, total value KM 72.423
- Laktaši: “Support to livestock- import of Danish pigs”, total value KM 125.855
- Livno: “Improving energy efficiency in primary school Ivan Goran Kovačić”, total value KM 133.207
- Ljubuški: “Construction and reconstruction of sidewalks in the town center”, total value KM 80.441
- Lopare: “Reconstruction of water supply network in Lopare”, total value KM 82.070
- Mrkonjić Grad: “Infrastructure construction in the business zone of Podbrdo-Phase I”,
total value KM 298.986.
- Nevesinje: “Infrastructural works in the industrial zone Kilavci”, total value KM 131.676
- Novo Sarajevo: “Establishing a network for healthier ageing”, total value KM 250.000
- Posušje: “Construction of bus stops”, total value KM 79.560
- Prijedor: “Daily center for children with disabilities”, total value KM 80.385
- Sanski Most: “Development and implementation of a programme for professional retraining”,
total value KM 47.696
- Velika Kladuša: “Revision of spatial planning documentation”, total value KM 78.145
- Vlasenica: “Construction of the water supply system in Gornji Zalukovik”, total value KM 78.595
Total value of the projects is 1.987.472 KM, where the ILDP Fund provides 785.750 KM, municipalities and cities provide 1.096.092 KM, while 105.630 KM is provided from other sources (private or other donor sources).
The ILDP Fund intends to support an additional development project in Bijeljina which is currently being developed.
Implementation of the approved projects will begin at the end of July/beginning of August, 2014. Financial resources for the Seed Fund are ensured by the Swiss Agency for Development and Cooperation (SDC), as the main donor of the ILDP.
- 15 Sep 2014:UNDP Plans and Activities for 2015 – 2019 Presented to the RS Government Representatives
- 10 Sep 2014:Public Call for Expression of Interest by Local Self-government Units in Bosnia and Herzegovina to Participate in the project Reinforcement of Local Democracy IV - LOD IV
- 09 Sep 2014: Reconstructed Kindergarten in Bosanska Krupa – Building Better Conditions for a Happy Childhood