Additional Funding for MTS Approved by Sida
In line with that, the funds are intended for the implementation of activities that aim to:
- Enrich the existing portfolio of the Training System with comprehensive, tailor-made training programmes on disaster risk reduction and management,
- Provide Capacity development and practical technical support to local and cantonal governments to mainstream disaster risk management into local policies and strategies.
The implementation of the envisaged activities covers a period of fifteen months and is to be completed by the end of 2015.
- 06 Oct 2015:Results of the Public Call for Participation in the Launch of Commercial Agricultural Production of Bread Wheat through the EU Floods Recovery Programme
- 05 Oct 2015:Results of the public call for participating in the rehabilitation and restoration of commercial agricultural production of table eggs through the EU Floods Recovery Programme
- 14 Sep 2015:Public call for participating in raspberries plantations through the EU Floods Recovery Programme, open until 5 October