Public Consultations on Pre-Draft Law on Development Planning and Management in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina
Public consultations on the Pre-Draft Law on Development Planning and Management in the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (FBiH) were held today under the auspices of the Federal Ministry of Justice and the Federal Development Planning Institute.
This Law would establish a development planning and management system in the FBiH that aims at improving the alignment of development priorities at all government levels, better utilization of public and other financial resources channeled for implementation of development projects and, ultimately, the creation of preconditions for accelerated and balanced socio-economic development of the FBiH in the best interest of its citizens.
The consultations were carried out with support of the UNDP/SDC Integrated Local Development Project (ILDP) founded by SDC and the USAID Project “Strengthening Governing Institutions and Processes (SGIP) in Bosnia and Herzegovina“. The Pre-Draft Law is a result of a thorough analysis and impact assessment of possible public policy options.
„Implementation of the Law would significantly contribute to sustainable socio-economic growth and development of the FBiH. Comments and suggestions received during the public consultation event are extremely valuable for quality finalization of the text of the Law. The consultation process will last until 4th May 2014“ stated Ljubiša Đapan, Director of the Federal Development Planning Institute.
In addition to the aforementioned Pre-Draft Law on Development Planning and Management in FBiH, the regulatory impact assessment (RIA) in the area of development planning and management in FBiH was also presented. The participants in the event – representatives of legislative and executive bodies from all government levels and representatives of international organizations active in this field welcomed the creation of such legal framework.
The Pre-Draft Law and the RIA are available at the website of the Federal Ministry of Justice (http://www.fmp.gov.ba/index.php?part=pregled&id=64).
- 15 Sep 2014:UNDP Plans and Activities for 2015 – 2019 Presented to the RS Government Representatives
- 10 Sep 2014:Public Call for Expression of Interest by Local Self-government Units in Bosnia and Herzegovina to Participate in the project Reinforcement of Local Democracy IV - LOD IV
- 09 Sep 2014: Reconstructed Kindergarten in Bosanska Krupa – Building Better Conditions for a Happy Childhood
Facebook: Majstori lokalnog razvoja
- Povoljnija kreditna sredstva u okviru Kreditno-garantnog fonda SERDA Yesterday AT 04:17 AM
- ITGirls Yesterday AT 02:10 PM
- "See more posts on"Facebook: Majstori lokalnog razvoja