Energy Efficiency Library19 Feb 2013
The EE Library consists of seven educational publications that explain everything from basics to the technical details related to energy saving, energy efficiency and management. The publications are designed so that the wide audience can find interesting information – young persons who are new to the energy efficiency, as well as experts working in the energy sector.
All of the publications were written by the experts in the various fields of energy efficiency. The books are a valuable reference and information resource to all those who are interested in Energy Efficiency and are professionally related to the field.
By clicking the links on the right, you can download ALL or Individual publications of the EE Library (available in local language only)
Download the Documents
- 200 EE tips - how to efficiently use energy, to live better and pay less BHS
- Accept one ton of CO2 heavy challenge BHS
- Guide through Green Office - Manual BHS
- Guide through Green Office - Workbook BHS
- Manual for carrying out energy audits of buildings BHS
- Manual for weekly and daily analysis and interpretation of energy consumption data BHS
- Manual for energy management in cities, cantons and municipalities BHS
- Economic and financial analysis of energy efficiency projects BHS
- Own assessment of local communities regarding the motivation for energy efficiency projects BHS
Download all Documents
- Energy Efficiency Library BHS